What our Customers say...

Mold Remediation Testimonials

The guys did a great job. They were very professional!

What a mess! We had a drain pipe leaking in our building. When ever the 6th floor tenant took a shower, we had water running down the inside of our walls, and no one knew. 

Camil came to inspect our building because we started seeing water stains on a couple of the unit ceilings and walls. With the use of his Infrared camera, Camil was able to see that the amount of damage was much bigger than we could have ever imagined. Although we had to move 10 of our condo owners out of their units, SERVPRO was able to properly get rid of all of the wet, damaged, moldy material. 

I am so thankful that I called SERVPRO of Elgin. They really made this very difficult situation manageable.

We were pulling out our last few Christmas decoration boxes and we saw it; mold!! It wasn't a lot, but I was scared because we have 2 kids under 3 years old. 

We called SERVPRO of Elgin, and Diana was so helpful and reassuring. We scheduled an inspection with Dennis and he assured us that the mold was isolated and that SERVPRO could handle it quickly.

Ray and Raymond (cute!) came to our house and were able to remove the mold damaged drywall and cleanup the entire area. Their drywaller Caesar was out the next day! Our home was completed before Christmas and I couldn't be happier!

Thank you SERVPRO of Elgin! You are my heroes!

Thank you for providing an informative and worthwhile class on mold. The information was presented in an easy to understand format and all questions were answered. The setting was perfect and I'd be interested in attending other classes you host in the future. "Enjoyed every minute."

We had extensive mold in the basement of one of our units. We had excellent overall service from all of your crews; friendly, professional, EXCELLENT!!

I hope we never have need of your services again, but if we do you are definitely our "GO TO" service!

Thank you so much!

What a pleasure it is to write this letter.

This past winter a situation arose at my mother’s condo in Schaumburg. Due to a dishwasher leak, a very toxic mold situation developed between the walls. George, Elizabeth, and Angel made it so much easier to cope with. They went above and beyond what was necessary. Even when my mother passed away in the midst of all of this, their genuine sympathy and concern touched my heart. I was blessed to have had them helping me though all of this.